Thursday, January 26, 2006

I was really touched when our worshiper leader talked about her vision for the Wednesday night and seeing the vision come together. I was really inspired. How amazing to be a part of that. There are so many things I could submit my life to. Cable TV, DVD, there is so many things out there to overload our senses. At times these things can be overwhelming. It's so amazing when God gets a hold of you and start using you. The things that the world say are important become less and less.

The "Capital Christian Center Live!" CD is now available. Looking back it's amazing to have the opprotunity to play percussion on this album. Don't ever believe the lie that your not good enough to be part of a team. God will take you places you could never believe. You just have to take the first step. I encourage everyone to pick up a copy. Soon to be available online at http://www.capitalcc.org for purchase. Now available and the Capital Christian Center bookstore.

I'm also extremely excited about my Dad's CD project. My cousin is also releasing a CD that is coming out in the next week that is totally incredible. I can't wait to get my hands on it. Stay tuned for information links on this CD.

No comments: