Monday, January 16, 2006

This week has really been a testimony of what God has called us to do. We had a great fellowship party over the weekend. We had a full house it was awesome! This would have never been possible living out of town. We watch a very inspiration movie called "The Gospel". Highly recommended! Another movie one of my friends recommended see that is coming out soon is End of the Spear at www.endofthespear.com . I'm really getting excited, we're going to be playing at Veritas on Tuesday, Eric will be doing his comedy routine. His comedy is better than anything I've seen on Comedy Central. There is nothing better then being used by God. I'm so excited about playing on Wednesday at Capital as well. I watched an interesting show on TBN about a 40 day fast and how draws you closer to God and also cleans out your body. I was so happy when they said organic coffee is a beverage you can still consume as it has antioxidants. For more information on fasting and prayer visit: http://www.billbright.com/howtofast/

No comments: